• Someone copied your original photograph or video, sold it in volume, and became a rich and famous “artist” as a result?
• Someone copied your term paper, which you spent the better part of a semester working on to obtain your degree, and has published it online as his own?
• Someone took credit for an original song that you wrote and it hit number one on the charts?
• Someone published your manuscript under her name and it becomes a best seller?
• Someone duplicated your product without your permission, sold it, and ended up providing customers with inferior products that have your name on them? And now you are getting calls, comments, and tweets from unhappy customers who think you are to blame?
As much as possible, NAMC’s web blog reflects the Montessori curriculum as provided in its teacher training programs. We realize and respect that Montessori schools are unique and may vary their schedules and offerings in accordance with the needs of their individual communities. We hope that our readers will find our articles useful and inspiring as a contribution to the global Montessori community. © the North American Montessori Center - originally posted in its entirety at Montessori Teacher Training on Friday, March 27, 2015.